Sign in to follow this  
marker

Parachute classname?

Guys do we have a parachute classname yet, looked everywhere and didn't see one!

Thanks

Anyone know if it can be unlocked? Is it in the config? I see some people have addons that unlock more unit models, back, packs, etc and was wondering if anyone knows if a parachute exists in the config somewhere that could be unlocked? I'm dying to use some in a mission.

lol I keep checking the dev build changelog hoping BIS will add the parachute one of these days. It's missed.

I dont think they are unlocking they are adding stuff with addons.

No, they're unlocking them in a sense, there is a lot of content that is built into the game, just needs a config class to make them usable, most of the unlocking is just textures though, something that could be applied with setObjectTexture. I don't think there are any parachutes though as I have been through the entire game.

No, they're unlocking them in a sense, there is a lot of content that is built into the game, just needs a config class to make them usable, most of the unlocking is just textures though, something that could be applied with setObjectTexture. I don't think there are any parachutes though as I have been through the entire game.

Thanks Tonic, I appreciate it. Yeah I figured that was probably the case or someone woulda unlocked the chutes if they were there.

I dont think they are unlocking they are adding stuff with addons.

No they're "unlocking" stuff like Tonic-_- mentioned. I don't know the specifics of it but there's Russian divers, some civilians, OPFOR in different camo and some other stuff. Some other heli layouts as well. No new vehicles or stuff like that. Just additional things or so it seems. I haven't tried the addons yet.