Sign in to follow this  
TheEnder

No servers showing up on server browser

I just got Arma 3 and ever since I've had it no servers show up when i go into server browser! Please help I have refreshed the server list, made sure it was on internet and had the filter default.

I just got Arma 3 and ever since I've had it no servers show up when i go into server browser! Please help I have refreshed the server list, made sure it was on internet and had the filter default.

I'm also having the same problem... I don't get "Internet" in the Address bar. Only "LAN" and blank space...

Have made sure my firewall isn't blocking ARMA 3...

Will try to reinstall. Wondering whether it is steam

I'm also having the same problem... I don't get "Internet" in the Address bar. Only "LAN" and blank space...

Have made sure my firewall isn't blocking ARMA 3...

Will try to reinstall. Wondering whether it is steam

Are you able to switch to "internet" by pressing that button?

@TheEnder, did you forward the Ports for ArmA3? Maybe your Router/Firewall is blocking it

Also, make sure filter settings is default.

I can see servers with

Mission: 404

Password: hide

But if I add Max ping, say 60, I dont see any servers. I have to empty the ping field for it to show servers. So gamespy server is very buggy and lame, dont understand how you can end up with these buggy settings in these days, really.

I have the same problem. No filters are active and its not set to "lan". Yet I cannot see any servers at all for the last two days.

Yeap. This still happens ..