Sign in to follow this  
Yairweinberg

Suggestions & Help me!

I need some help I wasnt much of a fan of the Arma series untill now mostly because my knowledge of it well... Lets say was lacking

Now when I play Arma 3 Im overwhelmed by how much stuff I need to do and remember, hell I still dont know how to switch to a grenade launcher or how to switch to the

red dot sight on top of the other sight (Which I cant remember its name) I literally spent 3 hours yesterday going over the Field manual trying to figure out how to take off in an AH9 (Which worked... Q) any chance anyone can teach me the basics maybe make a video (The videos I found on youtube were no help)

It might be from the fact that this is alpha and most of the tutorials and "Showcases" are not much help even with the Hints that pop out in them or maybe its just my own incompetence (Probably) Any ways any help that can be provided will be much obliged.

Suggestions! Portable motars! Im not talking 120mm or something like that but maybe 85mm or maybe just maybe 100mm

I realize it will probably be heavy so what I thought of was lets say "A small unit attacks an outpost and takes it over than 2 or 3 people had motars with them deploy them while

other people that carried the shells for them start loading them up and they start shelling an enemy base for another Task force"

Since the motars will probably be too heavy to carry shells aswell team work is a must the motar can be placed in the Launcher slot

and deployed it will work like a vehicle you press 'space' or what ever activate key you have it set to and get into position in that you can adjust the aim according to markers or scouts that someone els placed while another guy will load shells it will not work the same he activates the loading symbol gets a little animation than backs up and out no vehicle thing. I know theres artillery and a motar vehicle but they are harder to hide from attack helicopters and such while a small force can easily conseal 2-3 motars also Infantry can just pack up and leave no problem if they are spotted and dissapear again plus it can get to more awkward positions which vehicles cant get to. Just a suggestion I dont expect it to get used or anything or maybe its already in and I just dont know it yet. It wont surprise me.

Give me your honest opinion and please go easy on me...

Please do not crosspost, you already posted this yesterday.