Sign in to follow this  
Walsh.D

Dark SEALs

I'm guessing player is suppose to be set as blufor team leader, but is set as opfor, but other than that im enjoying it. :)

LOL oh geez, I forgot to switch it back after doing some trigger tests.. Yes supposed to be Blufor fire team leader. Last time I make that mistake! I'll fix and upload when I get home. :)

For a first mission, you did very well. I enjoyed this mission very much, thanks!

Hi guys! My first mission. Go easy on me! It's not a Co-op and its not very long, but I had a great time and learned a ton making it. Hope someone has fun playing!

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=20977

For a first mission, I enjoyed it very much. I too have my first missions (still in works) but learned quite a bit from viewing yours so many thanks!

Thanks Munny,

The Mission was fun to play, had an enjoyable 50 minutes to finish it without the enemy firing one shot.

Here's my thoughts:

- the chopper crashes right after you have been deployed. even if it's intentional this is a little over the top.

- opfor is hardly able to fight back without nightvision but I see at the moment this is the only way to create stealth missions.

- the guys at the first ambush are running around all night. rather put them to safe will look more realistic.

- maybe add some random guys patroling the best ambush points to add a thrill.

- make it more dynamic: i.e. on detection guys run to the boat and try to escape

- on loud shots fired bring in an enemy spec ops team

- let the HVT stand out in some way. place him in a car or special building with guards in front of the door or something. in my game he was lying on the floor with his head inside a wall. maybe he'll even try to escape by boat or quad.

But anyway, great job so far! Keep em coming!