Sign in to follow this  
AbortedMan

Headshake/bob whlie running...

I absolutely loved the headshaking effect when sprinting at full speed in ArmA 2 in first person. The rocky shakiness effect produced a perfect representation of running with an unfixed eye or a head mounted camera. In ArmA 3, that effect is pretty much gone, even with the head-bob slider to its max. There is still movement when running, but it's more of a sway rather than a jagged, realistic shake.

Is this just an unfinished placeholder waiting for further implementation? I hope so.

What are your thoughts, community?

My thoughts about features like that will come when placeholders are gone, and when several missing features are in the game. Devs have confirmed that changes will be made with animations and speed (Which is obvious).

We're not even at the first patch in the Alpha stage yet! don't worry :D

Also report it at the feedback site (http://feedback.arma3.com), or vote it up if it's there already.

Edited by Winfernal

I disliked it intensely, as myself when running do not shake like that at sudden stop.

It's a variable setting on both A3 and A2, so it's not (and can't imagine it will be) intrusive to those that don't like it.