Sign in to follow this  
BlackDeath-CFH

2 questions.

question 1: i want to be able to call in air support through radio when i need to (you know, when you hit M for map theres sometimes that little radio there in some missions...) i wanna be able to do that once im done completeing an objective, or call it in any time i need to...

question 2: i tried the 'assignasgunner' command but it said it didnt work, what is the correct command to assign the player i want as a gunner...

hello again.... you can access your radio commands in your trigger; under "activation" click on radio alpha, or bravo or whatever.... then under text you can name it ie; airsupport, help, etc. Syncronize you trigger with whatever it is that is coming to save you smile.gif

Question 2; not sure what your trying to do, is the unit under you, or is it a unit moving through wp's to an empty tank, or

Anyways hope the radio thing helps..., ps. you can also add other commands to your menu.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BlackDeath-CFH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes just a soldier trying <span id='postcolor'>

Well at in his wp activation or trigger ;

unitname assignasgunner tankname; [unitname] ordergetin true

This will get him in as gunner biggrin.gif