Sign in to follow this  
LEEROY_UK

Is BIS going to supply PvP game modes ?

Hi is BIS going to have in the box pvp multiplayer modes with A3 ? There doesnt seem to be much talk of it (well i cant find anything on the huge forum lol ) .

I would like to see a PvP version of Domination where each side has assets at there main base and one team defends a area/town ect and can spawn at base or at the town/village they are defending while the other attacks from there main .

Really im sudjesting replacing the ai in Domination with real people, seems to me this would be the best fun i would ever have in a game as i find fighting the ai in Domination repetitive and gets boring after a while.

Even if they post mp missions, the community would soon drop them for newly released modded ones, so I don't expect them to put much effort in them. And as Domination is a user made mission there might be some licensing difficulties to include it in the game (don't really have an idea).

Warfare CTI PVP came in ArmA II by default -- Benny tweaked it heavily to make it competitive & very dynamic.

I expect WF at the very least, but atm there isn't a lot of assets to go by: missing static defenses, base structures themselves (haven't checked, could be in A3A), fixed wing aircraft, heavy APCs etc.