Sign in to follow this  
Maverick101st

Anyone who has the press demo

If you have the press demo with the aston martin in it, can u try to extract the files for it and make an addon with it.

I do seem to remember an Aston Martin in some early screenshots, it would be well appreciated if anyone could get their hands on the files.

Yeah there was one. It's a piece of crap old one that drives like s**t. I won't and neither will anyone else send it since we would probably get sued.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 4:58 am on Nov. 17, 2001

Yeah there was one. It's a piece of crap old one that drives like s**t. I won't and neither will anyone else send it since we would probably get sued.

<span id='postcolor'>

lol. Devil, you don't have the press demo.

ass.

You are the biggest d**k

head ive seen on these forums so far Devil. quit pretending to be important with your f**king idiotic remarks, and do some research before you post bulls**t like above.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Paddeh on 2:19 pm on Nov. 17, 2001

_

_

_

_

(Edited by Paddeh at 2:20 pm on Nov. 17, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

I disagree.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Paddeh on 9:05 pm on Nov. 17, 2001

You are the biggest d**k

head ive seen on these forums so far Devil. quit pretending to be important with your f**king idiotic remarks, and do some research before you post bulls**t like above.

<span id='postcolor'>

The devil may lie every 3 post but you don't have to respond to it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Paddeh on 9:05 pm on Nov. 17, 2001

You are the biggest d**k

<span id='postcolor'>

I prefer to use the term: "Attention Seeking"