Sign in to follow this  
myrdrl

My creativity

I don't understand the damn editor so I can't do this alone. My idea is a map with two choppers for multiplayer, and a server that hosts; HELIWAR!!! Need someone to run a dedicated server then :)

Hmm well this could go in multiplayer, or mission editing, but not general methinks smile.gif

Moving to ME smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (myrdrl @ July 12 2002,23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't understand the damn editor so I can't do this alone. My idea is a map with two choppers for multiplayer, and a server that hosts; HELIWAR!!! Need someone to run a dedicated server then smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well, here's what i suggests you to do.

step 1: get a good mission editor tutorial. goto www.ofpeditingcenter.com and look for 'Johan Gustavson's tutorial; and study it, understand how things go

step 2: make the mission.

step 3: export it to Multiplyer mission, with all the cosmetics such as briefings and respawn info.(info also available in www.ofpeditingcenter.com)

step 4: start GameSpy, and make a room and invite your friends. password lock would be ok, since you don't want anyone else than those you invited to show up.

after that, learn how to run a dedicated server should you wish.