Sign in to follow this  
andyspam

Crashing at random times -- Help would be appreciated.

Hello, my game keeps crashing(usually within 15 mins of starting the game) and it makes it unplayable. I haven't noticed any patters triggering the crash, it just seems random.

I've tried to update video drivers, I even tried the latest beta driver, but it keeps crashing. I'd appreciate any ideas.

My specs are:

i5 3570k

Asus pz77-v

EVGA 670 ftw

8gb Memory

I've had the same problem, and from what I've been told is it's a pretty common occurrence on servers with a high population (30+ is what I was told).

I've had the same problem, and from what I've been told is it's a pretty common occurrence on servers with a high population (30+ is what I was told).

I get the crash just as much in the showcases though.

I get random crashes more on the Wasteland 404 servers, I get a crash EVERY-TIME I try to load the game with play With Six (I'm going to post on that thread too) The crashes seem random but most of the time I am driving something or in my inventory... Making the game unplayible too... I could just cry and Its done it with lower pop servers but not as much... I am running a AMD FX-8350 4GHz (4.2 Turbo) 8x Core, AMD XFX HD R7870 2GB GHz edition Black Edition Video card, 32 GB 1866 memory, and SSD for c: and 600GB play

Every time my game freeze after playing about one hour, one hour and a half. It runs just fine, playing and enjoying and then just freeze. No errors no nothing, just freeze. I need to go ctrl+alt+delete to go on desktop and close game.

My comp:

Intel Core i5 750

Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3

Corsair 1666MHz DDR3 2x2GB

Asus HD5850

SSD Samsung 830 128GB

Windows 7 Ultimate

Really don't know what is this. My comp don't have viruses or something. I have last drivers. Anyone else have this frizzing isue?

I have also experienced the random crashing, however i was playing online yesterday (multiplayer) and while i was at the ammo crates looking through the gear the game froze and then crashes, i loaded back in and tried again and again the game froze. This happens every time i go to the crate and check the gear out. It could be a scripting issue for the multiplayer mission (not a default mission) Domination type game (can't remember the name, but i do record most games i play so i will record this when it happens again to show it in action).

My ingame settings are mostly on standard with some settings diabled or set to low. And here is my system specs.

CPU: FX 6100 (6 core)

GPU: Nvidia 550Ti (1GB)

Memory: 8GB's DDR3

HHD: 500GB Sata with 170GB's free space.

According to the "Can you Run It Option" i should be able to run this game with medium to high settings, i haven't pushed the settings to find out because i want to pay the game with decent settings without pushing things and then finding out it wasn't a bug my settings been to high.

our computers have ZERO in common... they couldnt be further apart.... maybe is just bad luck? I've been staying in games with 20 or less people and that's helping a ton.... even though I still get one here and there (Like 1 a day instead of 1 every half hour)