Sign in to follow this  
Phracter

ArmA 2 Alpha - Crashing while in Gear / Pressing Video

Anyone else getting this crash, or was?

I load up ArmA3 Alpha just fine, and I go to change my Video, and boom. " Arma 3 Alpha Has stopped working! "

I go back in and try not to touch the video and everything works just fine, I go in game with the editor and I head into my inventory, and another crash.

It crashes with ANY inventory. Player/Ai, Vehicle, Ammo Box.

When I try to access the Video Settings from the Main menu and from the In game Menu, It crashes as well.

Has anyone else gotten these crashes?

HP Envy M6

PC

Windows 8 64 Bit

^Some Details on my computer, If you want to see all my specs, ask.

((edit: It said Arma2 alpha in the title, I tried to fix, If you still see It I don't know why.))

I load up ArmA3 Alpha just fine, and I go to change my Video, and boom. " Arma 3 Alpha Has stopped working! "

I go back in and try not to touch the video and everything works just fine, I go in game with the editor and I head into my inventory, and another crash.

When I try to access the Video Settings from the Main menu and from the In game Menu, It crashes as well.

HP Envy M6

PC

Windows 8 64 Bit

((edit: It said Arma2 alpha in the title, I tried to fix, If you still see It I don't know why.))

honestly ive' been looking everywher for a solution and i havent foound one yet and a good majority of people think it has something to do with windows 8. i have windows 8 as well i keep crashing doing the exact same things

I just posted about this in another topic about random crashes, anyway i have Windows 7 ultimate x64 and it also crashes, so its not limited to just Windows 8. My game freezes for what seems ike a life time, sometimes it unfreezes and i can continue and other times it crashes.

HP Envy M6

PC

Windows 8 64 Bit

same happens with me.

I am also using windows 8 on a macbook pro with bootcamp.

Arms 2 OA runs just fine.

I can't play the game at all due to this. Can't open any inventory or enter settings at all.

If I change to the dev build, it works a bit better, but it crashes as well. :( No idea what to do. Tried to reinstall, update my drivers etc, nothing seem to work.

HP Envy M6

PC

Windows 8 64 Bit

Okay, I can play the game in the Dev build mode, but not as the alpha.

I'm running windows 8 with a ATI Radeon 7xxx series card and an i5 proc. All drivers are up to date. Alpha refuses to work, everytime I try to access video options or inventory ingame it crashes.