Sign in to follow this  
criticofgames

Can someone post the keyboard commands Thanks

I know we can go into the game and look at the controls from there but it would be good to have something to print out or view during game so we don't have to stop game play to figure out what to do. Can someone knowledgeable on what the keys do..do that? Thanks

For example last night I played it and wanted to go from long distance scope optics to red dot sight and couldn't figure it out. Another player said tap ctrl key on the left then right click the mouse and that worked but I couldn't get it back to the scope. I tried the same commands and couldn't do it. Anybody know how to do that? Switch between scopes?

I suggest you go in to the editor's preview mode and play around until you know how to do everything. This will let you search for and change keybindings without having to think about a guy who is going to be shooting you as soon as you close the menu. I tried to do the showcases first and got slaughtered. Spent an hour playing around in the editor and now I'm a lot more comfortable.

^

But defaults test with these...

LCtrl + W,A,S,D.

LCtrl x2 = Lower / Raise Weapon

Shift = Sprint

G = Grenade

I = Inventory

LCtrl + G = Switch from Smoke to Grenades or Grenades to Smoke.

F = Change weapon mode / to Grenade Launcher (dunno how to switch launcher ammo)

Scroll + Enter = Use the Menu thingies in game to get in vehicle, if you click you shoot.

~ (left of 1) = Select all units, no longer space bar!

Aircraft

Q = Up

Z = Down

Mouse = Control

A = Roll Left

D = Roll Right

S = Roll Back

W = Roll Forward

Numpad 0 to use sights (optics) in vehicles that support it.

Numpad / to switch from Holo to RCO if sights on weapon support it.