Sign in to follow this  
Macro

ArmA 3 Alpha - Multiplayer issues. Crashing when loading.

Hi guys,

Been playing a fair amount of the Alpha and loving it.

I am having a problem though with Multiplayer.

I jump into multiplayer and find a server fine, from there I can join in and select my role within the squad.

When I click OK though it has to download some information than it has a bar called "Receiving Resources / Data " or something similiar and whenever it seems to complete (Bar fills) nothing ends up happening.

I've left it there for a couple minutes but still nothing, I had to alt tab which then lead to the "Arma3 has stopped working".

Any thoughts on how to get around this?

are you crashing on a arma3 server with a arma 3 map? Or you try to connect on wastelands server something like that?

PS: with Arma 3 Map I mean a complete new coded Map, where the creator created the scripts complete new and checked every line for errors. For example Wasteland from 404Games is full of errors and many players crashing often.

Edited by Bensch

Hmm, If I understand you correctly I believe I was on an ArmA 3 map server, was the one from the Alpha (The Island) but I think it was a custom scenario.

I cannot be certain as I am currently not at home, but I am fairly certain it was not Wasteland or any other map.