Sign in to follow this  
Sundowner

Changing stances while on the move.

The way we change stances is a bit clunky to me. I would like to have ability to assign it to mouse scroll wheel, it would be faster, and we could adjust our stance while moving. Plus its been years since I played piano and I'm no longer used to using all of my left hand fingers at once doing different things :cool:

I can't do that with mouse macro as the stance mechanics use movement keys - so you can't change/adjust stance while on the move !

Stance mechanichs use movement keys? Could you explain how? Because up until now I have "Space" to stand up, "c" to crouch and "x" to go prone...

Yay!

I believe that he's talking about the stance adjustment mechanic, which uses Ctrl as a modifier which causes the movement key to instead have the character adjust their stance in place.

first thing i tried to do was put it on the mouse wheel, also i think it's a bit broken after looking at the map or at ease stance, not sure yet.

Chortles, that's exactly what I meant. If I'm moving forward with W pressed, I can't modify the height of my stance without stopping, and then pressing ctrl+W (changed it to left Alt). I'd like to modify the height of my stance while on the move as I approach a cover. Plus reassigning it to the mouse scroll wheel might be more useful and quicker.

Edited by Sundowner

I believe that he's talking about the stance adjustment mechanic, which uses Ctrl as a modifier which causes the movement key to instead have the character adjust their stance in place.
Thanks!

Yay!