Sign in to follow this  
CommanderJordan

"No entry ' bin\config.bin/Cfgsurfacecharacters.CRGrassWClutter'.

I am having a huge problem, I joined the 1st ID. They told me to download Ace and ACRE mods. I downloaded Ace fine. But then I had trouble downloading ACRE. So some 1stID members tried to help me out. They told me to download six updater and six launcher and ArmA II launcher. They tried everything. Here is another problem. When I try to join games. It either doesn't load. But what happens. is it loads. the little loading bar. It then go to a black screen. then it starts again. It keeps doing that. Is there anyway I can COMPLETLY DELETE EVERYTHING OFF ARMA AND MY MODS? Thanks, I REALLY NEED HELP! :(

Bug? When I start ArmA AO, I get a little "ding" every 2-3 minutes!

I am having a huge problem, I joined the 1st ID. They told me to download Ace and ACRE mods. I downloaded Ace fine. But then I had trouble downloading ACRE. So some 1stID members tried to help me out. They told me to download six updater and six launcher and ArmA II launcher. They tried everything. Here is another problem. When I try to join games. It either doesn't load. But what happens. is it loads. the little loading bar. It then go to a black screen. then it starts again. It keeps doing that. Is there anyway I can COMPLETLY DELETE EVERYTHING OFF ARMA AND MY MODS? Thanks, I REALLY NEED HELP! :(

Bug? When I start ArmA AO, I get a little "ding" every 2-3 minutes!

Launch your game with Arma2 CO instead of Arma2 OA via the Arma2 Launcher.

Enjoy

ZIO9

Hello, I just bought the Complete Collection through Steam after playing Arma 2 since the release date years ago. I finally got enough time to download all of the cool new content after being desperate to try it for ages, and after getting some of my most essential mods downloaded in their newest versions, I find I'm having some trouble. Some of these mods apparently require the game to be launched as Combined Ops, however, I don't seem to have that option, just each of the individual games listed in my Steam library. I have searched the internet for hours now trying to find some info regarding The Complete Collection and the whole 'Combined Ops' thing, but nobody seems to be asking this question that seems an obvious one to ask.

[Edit] Oh sorry, it seems all I had to do was launch via the BETA Steam library entry, and then enable my mods in the correct order, now it works perfectly.

Edited by Nosedive