Sign in to follow this  
(GP)Echo

Display Throttle Value

Gents,

I need help with a simple scripting command that will display the current throttle value on my screen. I'm currently rebinding my joystick (Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS) for flying in ArmA2 after a long break, and I need to see the throttle value the game is reporting in order to tweak my joystick. Specifically, I am attempting to ensure my joystick's throttle range is tuned to ensure a robust response across the full range of motion.

I'm aware of the many threads regarding GlovePIE (e.g. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?108410-A-fix-for-Full-Axis-throttle-mapping), but the programming software for my stick is more than capable of handling the task. I just need to know what value the game is reporting in order to tune the response of my hardware.

I know this is possible, as I used the command ages ago to accomplish the same thing. I just can't remember it, and numerous forum searches here and on Google have failed to turn up the results I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Try posting this in the editing & scripting section. You may have more luck there, if it's to do with a scripting command.