Sign in to follow this  
hugorfo97

Problem in installation ArmA 2.

Hi guys!

Today I was installing my ArmA 2, and had a problem during the installation, it starts to install and typically reaches a certain part that the following error occurs:

''File copy error ( CRC does not match) C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\AddOns\ dubbing.pbo''

I would like a solution to this, because I am really eager to play the game! Ja I apologize if I'm posting this topic in the wrong place, because I am new to forums.

Thank you for your attention and hope for a solution.

Ja I apologize if I'm posting this topic in the wrong place, because I am new to forums.

Moved to the correct section.

New to Forums or not, common sense should tell you that this isn't related to Editing at all. Please spend a few seconds more to find a more appropriate place. It isn't rocket science, really.

About your problem, where did you buy it (Downloadable, DVD, Steam?). What are your system specs?

Myke;2289618']Moved to the correct section.

New to Forums or not' date=' common sense should tell you that this isn't related to Editing at all. Please spend a few seconds more to find a more appropriate place. It isn't rocket science, really.

About your problem, where did you buy it (Downloadable, DVD, Steam?). What are your system specs?[/quote'] So, I'm Brazilian, and I bought a separate key in one of the stores here in Brazil.

Already the specifications of my computer is:

Processor: Intel i7

Video card: GTX 560

And 4g memory

So, I'm Brazilian, and I bought a separate key in one of the stores here in Brazil.

Already the specifications of my computer is:

Processor: Intel i7

Video card: GTX 560

And 4g memory

Key reseller aren't legitimate sources for ArmA 2. No matter where you buy it, it should always come with legt installation files and a legit key. I wont even bother to ask where you have the gamefiles from. So i'm affraid you wasted your money. Get a legit version either through steam or directly from the BI store. This will give you a legit key, legit game files and full support.

-Closed since this is more than suspicious-

P.S.

Feel free to PM me about more details where you purchased it.