Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

Editor Overcast .paas

Looking into the config viewer (RscDisplayIntel >> Controls) I could only find the paths of 2 out of the 5 overcast (weather) symbol .paas. Does anyone know the names of the other 3 .paas? The two I have are jasano.paa & Bourka.paa. So, I could only guess what the others are named :rolleyes:.

Note: The symbols I refer to are in the editor.

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

Solved. Dug into the ui pbo. Sorry for the pointless read.

Okay, so may be this thread isn't so pointless. I've looked everywhere, pbos, google, bi forums, config viewer for back pack images. I can't find any .paas for back packs. Any help guiding me to the right place is appreciated. Thanks.

backpacks are in CfgVehicles, maybe try?

getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _backpack >> "Picture")

SIX Config Browser site is handy, see under "Content", it shows you whats in there.

Edited by Lifted86

Hey thanks. Yeah i know about the six config browser... it's a huge sea of chaos to me. Where is this content tab?

nvm, much quicker to just return the backpacks pic in a hint.

Edited by Iceman77

half way down the page you'll see

{"scope"=>2, "displayname"=>"ALICE Pack", "picture"=>"\\ca\\weapons_e\\data\\icons\\backpack_TK_ALICE_CA.paa", "icon"=>"\\ca\\weapons_e\\data\\icons\\mapIcon_backpack_CA.paa", "mapsize"=>2, "model"=>"\\ca\\weapons_e\\AmmoBoxes\\backpack_tk_alice.p3d", "transportmaxweapons"=>1, "transportmaxmagazines"=>12}

Edited by Lifted86

Yup. But getting to all of the items i need is a nightmare... for me anyhow. But yeah, scroll down to all of the config stuff once you actually find the desired item out of all of the quagmire. By content, I thought you meant an actual item content tab where i could see a list of backpacks. So i could click on each one and bring up the config data. Anyhow, it's sorted.

Edited by Iceman77