Sign in to follow this  
CommanderJordan

A Good Graphics Card To Run ArmA II On Medium?

Hey Guys, New to the forums! Anyway, Does anybody know a good graphics card that could run ArmA 2 and soon 3 on medium settings?

I currently own an HP Pavilion P7-1226s, This Tower is really good, it can run ArmA 2, but only on very low. New year, I have a lot of things planned. I want to get a lot of money by working my butt off! So I can buy a lot of gaming equipment! I really want to try and get my youtube channel at least more popular!

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03152250〈=en&cc=us&taskId=101&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=5187022&prodTypeId=12454

Above is the link to my tower that I own.

I am looking into nvidia geforce graphic cards or AMD graphic cards, preferably from the 6000 series on the AMD side.

Thanks!

:yay:

:bounce3:

My GTX 650 DirectCU runs arma 2 on High even tho it s a medium range graphic card, I really recommend it, and if you cant pay much for that, I recommend GTS 450, used to own it and play arma 2 on medium'ish

I'm very happy with my HD5870 (not 6xxx but still).

You should be, that will OC a treat..:)

OP, anything amd from a 4850, provided the second number is no lower than a 7 really..