Sign in to follow this  
jptiger

looking for some obstacles.

hey guys.

i am currently working on a armybase/showcase mission however for that i am looking for some obstacles (like the ones in armex (both of them)) i have hovever only been able to locate the dirthumps and the concrete ramp in the editor (using the editor hacks) however still looking for more (including the infantry obstacles)

i would be able to check the objects name with the object interaction button. however i cannot seem to get into armex any longer (loads, map/loadout screen, starts loading again but is stuck at 50%)

does anyone have any idea what the objects are named or where i can find them, and does anyone else have any idea how i can fix armex

Empty -> Objects (Fortifications) or Objects (Military). Includes H-barriers, Wires & Hedgehogs.

No problem. Some of the items may be missing I'm not sure. Also, some of the class names may be incorrect. I know class names there for compositions are mostly wrong.

most important is that i now can very easily find what i am looking for so i do not have to search for hours. (most of the time i end up doing shitty stuff anyways), but do you happen t oknow how i can spawn the compositions?

_NewComp = [GetPosATL SomeObject, Random 360, "SmallBase"] Call (Compile (PreProcessFileLineNumbers "ca\modules\dyno\data\scripts\objectMapper.sqf"));

Correct Composition Class Names

Edited by Iceman77