Sign in to follow this  
Sinyster

Textures Problem

Hi guys, im new on this forum, please be patient :D , well thats my problem, when i start arma 2 or arma 2 OA the textures start blink, i dont know why, this is my Computer:

computer:

Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Media Center Edition

Operating System Service Pack -

DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

Name SINYSTER-PC system

Username Sinyster

Motherboard:

Processor Type Intel Pentium III Xeon, 2533 MHz

Motherboard Name Unknown

Motherboard Chipset Unknown

System Memory 4096 MB

BIOS Type Unknown

Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)

Communication Port Printer Port (LPT1)

Multi CPU:

CPU # 0 Intel ® Core 2 Duo CPU E7200@2.53GHz, 2533 MHz

CPU # 1 Intel ® Core 2 Duo CPU E7200

Monitor:

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

Monitor Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB]

In this video you can see my problem: www .youtube.com/watch?v=xYA2odNkgrg

I try all, reinstall all arma files, formating, i dont know what must be do, i really need help to fix that.

Do you have any settings like Ambient Occlusion forced within the Nvidia control panel? I would suggest making a preset within the Nvidia control panel for Arma and set everything to Application Controlled and see if that helps.

What are your in game video settings set at?

Are you using the latest graphics card drivers?

Do you have any settings like Ambient Occlusion forced within the Nvidia control panel? I would suggest making a preset within the Nvidia control panel for Arma and set everything to Application Controlled and see if that helps.

What are your in game video settings set at?

Are you using the latest graphics card drivers?

I have the latest drivers, i never change the settings of Nvidia, now I'm using the method of the players who have more than 8 GB of RAM, including ¨ - winxp¨ in the address line of the executable of the game and seems to work as flickering textures removed, let me see if that continues running for a while and if the problem returns will try to do what you say, but as I mention, for now this method is working, just as thanks for replying, hopefully this method to work forever xD

Edited by Sinyster
Ortography

I have the latest drivers, i never change the settings of Nvidia, now I'm using the method of the players who have more than 8 GB of RAM, including ¨ - winxp¨ in the address line of the executable of the game and seems to work as flickering textures removed, let me see if that continues running for a while and if the problem returns will try to do what you say, but as I mention, for now this method is working, just as thanks for replying, hopefully this method to work forever xD

Damn, the problem are back , I did what you recommended in the Nvidia control panel but unfortunately the problem continues :(

EDIT: I found the problem, for the love of God and almost gave me a shot and I have bought this to happen, it's nothing of the hardware is just a program I use called BlueStacks that simulates a smartphone or a tablet and I have installed to use whatsapp and I realized that when I close it removes the problem and as soon as I open begins, damn it was so easy thanks to all for your help and sorry.

Edited by Sinyster

Hi Sinyster, welcome to Arma!

Go into your user folder/my documents/arma2/ and open up Arma2oa.cfg and paste the contents of that file on here.

PS -winxp is generally meant for use if your running multi gpu on Vista or 7

Edited by -=seany=-

I found the problem, for the love of God and almost gave me a shot and I have bought this to happen, it's nothing of the hardware is just a program I use called BlueStacks that simulates a smartphone or a tablet and I have installed to use whatsapp and I realized that when I close it removes the problem and as soon as I open begins, damn it was so easy thanks to all for your help and sorry.