Sign in to follow this  
Rhamka

Player asks for a mission to AI unit?

Sorry for the title if it is not clear. I need some help. Im doing a MP mission and I requiere certain players be able to ask for a mission (patrol, kill, etc., at this point it doesn't matter what kind of mission they are get), but at the same time the AI entity must be able to give that mission only to some players, not to all (by the way, all players in my mission are IndFor). The thing is that I don't even know how to create this for a Stalker kind mission. For example:

Player goes to trader (AI unit) and ask for any mission, the AI assigns the player a mission to go to a waypoint and kill an AI group or single unit, then return. From this it can be esier to make the trader to pay him.

I find it very confussing seein the work of some ppl who has done it, I think that I need the big picture before understanding the details.

2.- I thought on a second thread but no. I need the same trader to be able to sell vehicles, how can I do that? I can only make him sell/buy weapons, ammo and objects (artifacts) using a script I found in armaholic, but this requires an ammobox and I can't put a vehicle inside the ammobox.

A few weeks ago, I was searching for some informations about the addAction command. I think, that I found a very interesting thread which may help you to some extent. Check here.

I recommend you take a look at Taskmaster 2.

I'll edit this with a small example mission for you soon though.