Sign in to follow this  
Grubby

Strange controls and physics

Hello,

I decided to buy Take on Helicopters today but after installing and a few minutes of game play I am starting to regret my decision. I've played ARMA II OA and loved every minute of it, the only thing I do on domination maps is fly helicopters. Being that this game is by the same company I expected the exact same controls and physics model that made ARMA II so fun to fly in.

Sadly this game did not deliver so I am here now asking if their is anyway to configure the game to use the smooth ARMA II controls and physics in this game. I have messed around with some of the control options but nothing has made any sort of difference let alone anything better. On the verge of asking for a refund if someone can't help me out with this.

Thanks

The easiest flight model is available by playing on the easiest difficulty. You'll want auto trim on, etc.

If you decide to ask for a refund unfortunately you will have to contact your retail outlet / distributor. If you bought it through idea games, your best bet would be to contact their customer service directly.