Sign in to follow this  
darkfire4

problem connecting to MP servers

i have had problems connecting to ArmA2 OA servers. i have installed and disabled DayZ enabled betapatch, pmc and BAF. the messege that comes up says " you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. chernarus, caweapons ammoboxs" it says chernarus on all maps (takistan zargabad etc.) and gametypes (Taki life, domination, deathmatch etc.) im sure there is another thread for this but i didnt see one please help thx

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Sounds to me like http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142860-Cant-See-Any-Air-Vehicles-(On-Startup-CAAir_BAF-Requires-CAAir_E).

I also had this problem in pretty shi**y situation, as I only received the warning through the chat when connecting to a server. I got disconnected, but didn't get the Reason-Message. So my friend had to join the server, watch while I was connecting, and telling me what the reason was.

As mentioned in the other thread, if you have Steam, try to do a Check.

Otherwise you might need to reinstall the game.

Another Question, just to be sure: Do you run ArmA 2 CO or OA?

i had a friend log in when i logged and it just said that i disconnected. but yes i only receve the messeg through chat as well. i have reinstalled and done checks and i get the same problem. i have both arma2 and oa so that is combined ops isnt it? sorry if this doesnt help

Please, could you check something for me: start the game, go to Singleplayer, go to Editor. In the list of available Islands, are Chernarus and Utes there? I suspect a faulty installation and it loads OA only instead of full CO. If the islands are not there, could you please describe the installation precess as detailed as possible? Including when and which patches you install.