Sign in to follow this  
Ryousuke

Removing in-game HUD elements in MP?

Either I'm completely inept at using forums, or it's just very difficult to find what I'm looking for without being bombarded by multiple unrelated posts. Assuming it's the first, I'm looking to remove these (below) portions of a player's in-game HUD during a co-operative multiplayer mission hosted on a dedicated server, how would I go about doing this?

Green diamonds displaying allied locations

Script errors shown by -showScriptErrors

Location of friendly units when issuing orders as a team leader

Thank you! ^_^

Veteran's mode I think does all these (except -showScriptErrors, since it's a param I'm sure it's hard coded).

Green Diamonds and Friendlies on map can be turned off via Game Difficulty.

Script errors can be turned off by fixing your scripts. Or by not using -showScriptErrors. Why would you use that if you didn't want to see them? :)

Script errors can be turned off by fixing your scripts.

The script in question is one I stole from your site, Kylania. ;) The almost apocalyptic visual effects filter. Gives all players a script error for some unknown reason. And the reason I want -showScriptErrors to be disabled is that some of the scripts I'm using work exactly as intended with no issues whatsoever, yet still show a script error for some reason. Why fix what isn't broken?

And the reason I want -showScriptErrors to be disabled is that some of the scripts I'm using work exactly as intended with no issues whatsoever, yet still show a script error for some reason. Why fix what isn't broken?

If it's showing errors then I'm afraid it is broken.