Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

What is the future of this franchise?

Never knew why people wanted to play an alpha anyway. If you're that desperate for a sneak preview you want to play beta versions. Alpha versions are normally pretty bad..

Not sure what I'm looking at. He doesn't actually say anything. Could just be PR spiel for all you know.

One thing that comes to mind every now and then is the question of if the gaming audience, now that things like Dark Souls (or just harder games in general) are gaining momentum, will that make ARMA 3 more popular? DayZ has had little reverse flow of players back to the core game, but, if ARMA 3 was sold on the premise of being a genuinely hard to master shooter with heaps of depth that could be a simple and effective marketting angle. I'm not even sure that a delayed release of ARMA3 at this time would be a real problem.. if it had released early last year (or whatever, I don't remember) on time as promised.. would the market really be in the mood for it?

If it means anything to anyone, btw, my local EB games chain has started taking pre-orders of ARMA 3, only in the last month or so. Consumer protections here in australia kinda imply that you can't sell something that doesn't exist so I'm picking arma 3 is getting much closer.

Not sure what I'm looking at. He doesn't actually say anything. Could just be PR spiel for all you know.

If yoy don't believe the devs, no need to ask any questions here.