Sign in to follow this  
mazza

Robert Space Industries

Wow. This looks great, but should be in the gaming section.

If they can manage to deliver what they have dreamed up, this would be one heck of a game for me.

But, as far as I am concerned, everybody can make big promises. Peter Molyneux and John Romero have taught me not to take anything a bigwig games developer says for granted.

That being said, I hope it´ll be great. The realistic physics alone would be wonderful. Add to that realistic weapons and ranges, and I would be the happiest space customer.

Looks awesome.

Drive a large ship with your friends being gunners etc, on board !

Sounds familar ;)

***UPDATE*** Squadron 42 Star Citizen, made by Chris Roberts(the creator of the venerable Wing Commander & Freelancer series), has obliterated the crowd funding goals set for the game to move forward. They are now trying to hit stretch goals and have some amazing rewards for backing this game. If you are a fan of PC Gaming & are tired of PC Gamers getting the short end of the stick when it comes to games, you may want to consider backing this. Take the time to watch these two videos(especially the first) to get an idea of the magnitude of what Chris Roberts and company are looking to accomplish. They are basically telling the traditional publishers, with all their politics, limitations, and dumbing down of games to go pound sand. This is our opportunity to tell the publishers PC Gaming in is not dead, but that THEY have killed it. This is a PC Gamers dream and I as a PC gamer have jumped in on this:

VhsgiliheP0

bN8MZHT74sE&feature=related

I hope to see you all fighting and flying in the stars! Get behind this, and we may see other PC games bypassing the choke hold of game publishers. You can back the game on Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen Or on the Roberts Space Industries website: http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

Reserve your ship now

To not have 2 threads for the same game, lets lock this one as the other has been more alive.