Sign in to follow this  
gursel

First Island Capture

I would be grateful on any help on how to capture the first island in the campaign. I'm assuming my Walrus has to be sent to the centre of the island to hack the island's command centre but my walrus gets blown up about half way round. I'd like to take the direct route but there's a rock blocking the route.

You need to take walrus round yourself, get to garage where another Walrus waits for you, im still looking for the lock mechanisms to get me in.

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

You won't be able to use the most direct route to the command centre as the gates are locked. You need to move further forward. You will get the warning about running out of fuel, move up to the refuel point (marked by a lightning bolt on the map). Nearby there is a factory, when you hack it you get a second walrus. When you approach the Command center from the back entrance (near the factory) you get told that it is locked, you need to move both walruses back to somewhere near the refuel point, there are two buildings pretty close to each other with radio antennas and a control panel on the front, you need to get one walrus close to each of them and activate the control panels within a short time of each other. After this, move your walruses to the command centre and use the first one (#6) to hack it.

Need help,

not even on this part of the campaign yet. Am stuck when just boarding the carrier and wandering off and about. got into the section where there's a medical lab and an engineering room. in there when pressing F on the console we control a droid, but then my droid got destroyed and now I don't know what to do since it won't let me control another droid?

Any help will be appreciated. Sorry for posting as a reply, can't seem to post a new thread. something about needing to confirm and clicking a button before my post reaches 3, but there's no button to click.

Not sure which part you are at, I can't remember controlling a droid. Have you tried loading back to an earlier save?

Yeah. From what I remember you start off running about and avoiding a train, then you get onto a walrus and drive it about a bit, then you wander through the carrier shooting stuff. And then its the GLORIOUS FREEDOM OF THE OCEAN WAVES!! I don't remember a droid part at all.

Need help,

not even on this part of the campaign yet. Am stuck when just boarding the carrier and wandering off and about. got into the section where there's a medical lab and an engineering room. in there when pressing F on the console we control a droid, but then my droid got destroyed and now I don't know what to do since it won't let me control another droid?

Any help will be appreciated. Sorry for posting as a reply, can't seem to post a new thread. something about needing to confirm and clicking a button before my post reaches 3, but there's no button to click.

Here you go as this question is a little off topic I have added a new topic, plus others like me missed it first time round.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142346-Droid-Mission-on-Vulcan-is-it-an-Easter-Egg-I-missed-it-twice!&p=2249712&viewfull=1#post2249712

Edited by DeadeyeJones