Sign in to follow this  
horrgakx

How do you get into the chopper / interact with brother?

It's taken me a lot of saving and trial & error to get past the mission "07 Shadow of the Blade". I managed to fly the veterans around (I was going to say 'vets' but that means something else in the UK) and I also did the aerobatics.

However, can I get into back into my burgundy heli?? Nope. I walk round, I'm able to open both side doors, but I can't get in to fly. SO I get pi$$ed off and activate -endmission.

However, then I'm back in the hangar with my brother and I walk up to him ... no option to interact! I try the middle mouse scrolling, left click, right click... nothing works.

What's wrong here please?

Sometimes finding the 'Sweet Spot' is difficult... I found that if you hold your 'Left Alt' key down, some of the interaction icons will appear. You can the look directly at them( move look so they are center on your screen ), and left mouse click them.

I have also found that if you are standing next to an interactive vehicle/person, you can also use your scroll ring to pull up a list of available actions.

Hope that helps! ;-)

I know people may frown on such a non-substantive post as this but...

In the "US" 'vets' means either veterans or veterinarians. I've never seen anyone neglect one usage in favor of the other; then again googling "vets" gives me tons of veterans links unless i throw in "uk", in which case I get only links to veterinarians.

Very odd indeed ;p

With regards to your issue, all I can do is agree with the above post . . . sometimes you have to stand in a very weird place for the 'sweet spot' to show up. I like to stand back holding 'alt' to see the interaction points and slowly move towards them until I get the option.

Standing too close will frequently put you past the point where you can see it.

If that doesn't fix your problem my first guesses would be either an addon/mod conflict, or a corrupt save file, or even corrupt data file.