Sign in to follow this  
icuPklaCity

ToH will not start.....Error Mesg.....

I have the DLC Stream verison. The game had been running fine with no problems, hadn't played in a few weeks, tried playing about a week ago and started getting these two Error Mesg.

1st mesg is........ No entry 'config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'.

After clicking the ok box in this error mesg. box, a second error mesg box pops up.........Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0

Now I think the 1.06 patch may have cause these errors, but I'm not sure if they started before or after the patch seeing how Stream does auto-patching..........

I have tried a complete uninstall/reinstall last night and still getting the same error mesg.

Hello icuPklaCity,

'config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow' and Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0 are possible video errors. Have you tried updating your video card drivers? Another possibility is your DirectX needs a refresh?

nVidia Video Card Chipsets

ATI Video Card Chipsets

Microsoft DirectX

Hope that helps! ;-)

=170= Sven2157

Edited by Sven2157
Link Correction

Hi,

if you have reinstalled Take On: Helicopters with no effect, try right clicking on it in your steam library, going to Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

after this finishes, if there are still issues, I believe you should do the same thing with Arma 2, and/or Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. The latest patch automatically combines these products. If you have non steam versions of these products try reinstalling them.

Thanks for the replies.................removing Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead did the trick...........thanks again.