Sign in to follow this  
TeTeT

Hinds at Chernarus

Alpha release - hardly tested

This is a conversion of my Hip Hip Hooray mission from Arma2 [1] to Take on Helicopters Hinds with the Rearmed patch to include Chernarus. The mission itself was based on Workhorse by BTK [2].

Fly a Mi-24V Hind over the post war country of Chernarus and accomplish various transport tasks during your shift. The goal is to complete all tasks in your shift without dying or damaging your helicopter too much. With help of the radio menu 0-8 one can set the number of tasks per shift. The LZ marked on map and on screen are at times not suitable for landing at that specific point - it is merely the center of a roughly 200 meter circle where you can land the chopper to accomplish the task.

Download the first preview of the Hinds at Chernarus Mission here.

Any feedback is welcome, especially on bugs you will inevitably find. The mission uses the R3F logistics system rather than the sling-attach commands from ToH for now. If there's demand and interest I might change that.

[1] HIP HIP HOORAY

[2] WORKHORSE

Awesome! Thanks so much for this :)

I'll try to give some feedback, but I'm pretty busy now, unfortunately. Still, I can't wait to try it.