Sign in to follow this  
Crapachi.M

TKOH Single Player Career - Operation Black Gauntlet?

I only noticed this the other day, but after going on a couple weeks TKOH hiatus, Operation Black Gauntlet is now somehow listed beneath Lark Rising in the Singleplayer > Career listing.

Out of curiosity, going to try to select the career shows PMC00: Inception for the mission, pretty much mirroring what it looks like under A2/OA, and after a brief loading ritual, presents the error...

"Mission 'PMC00: Inception' contains bad link to a static object. Open it in the Editor and save it again."

Just wondering whether or not I'm the only one, or if this is a known bug'let. It doesn't really effect playability elsewhere in TKOH, just thought it was odd.

For what it's worth, all my BIS stuff is purchased/managed via Steam, and this issue occurs without any sort of third-party launcher, and occurred before/still exists after I purchased the ACR DLC on the Arma side.

Cheers,

- Cloud

gday Cloud,

unfortunately this slipped through/wasn't possible to hide with the existing technology.

Hopefully when the full DLCs get supported, this will be sorted too.

See also: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Take_On_Helicopters_-_Rearmed#Known_Issues

Ahhhh hah, okay. Thanks for the prompt reply, PvP. The bug is no bother really. I'm always eternally happy to see signs of development.

- Cloud