Sign in to follow this  
snniper

Help with this admin script

I have a takistan life mission that I want to edit but the admin script in this mission I can not firgure it out and I was wondering if some one could tell me what the button is for this admin menu in this mission. Might be the wrong section Download http://www.mediafire.com/?68wt647bom6uyqn

Hi mate.... since no one has answered you it is probably because they don't understand your question. I had a look at the mission and I am not sure what you need exactly.

To edit the Admin dialog you will need quite a bit of knowledge. It seems that this file "adminmenuitems.sqf" populates the Admin dialog. Maybe that's the script you need to have a look at.

Im trying to figure out how to make the mission think im an admin so that the menu in the mission will pop up for me and thank you for answering

I know in some of those missions, there is a file that would contain your player ID number. This file can contain a number of ID numbers so that you can allow certain people the "AdminMenu". Check the Init.sqf and see if it is loading a file that might handle these ID numbers.

I had alook in the init.sqf and BloodxGusher is correct. The last line of the file is a list of UID's. You need to replace those with your UID.

Thing is... I don't know how you would find your UID... as the command getPlayerUID only works in multiplayer. Maybe someone else knows a way.

To get your own player Id. Go to main menu/ Player Profile/ Your user name/ edit. You will then see a 7 digit number at the bottom. That is your player ID.

Thank you I will try that now

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Thank you I will try that now

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

So I did that and now I'm trying to find the key/ button that triggers it

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Never mind

You found it?... Good. I was just checking for you.

You found it?... Good. I was just checking for you.

Hey there! I have done everything got my UID number. What do I press to get the admin menu up????

Try u or y.

I have tried them but for some reason it doesn't work. What file do I put the uid numbers in for admin???

I have opened the init.sqf file but I dont have a list of user ids on the bottom. Where exactly do you add your user id for admin?