Sign in to follow this  
red oct

The crocadile hunters first movie

that guy is pretty funny, and i liked that fed-ex commercial that he was in. wonder if his first movie will be as good?

Who would have thought of making a movie about this. What is the storyline going to be?

I swear that aussie if crazy, holds a snake about 3 inches from his face and says. "This is the worlds third most deadly snake and 1 drop of its poison can kill a million people."

Hes a complete nutcase, I think hes funny as hell though.

story line is that a croc ate a CIA machine with sensitive info from a satellite fragment and he is tangled in that.

and yes, that guy is nuts on screen....but wonder if he's like that at home. confused.gif

Looks stupid but funny. I watch his show all the time. He cracks me up. It's so funny how worked up and excited he gets. The dude can spot a six inch long lizard in a tree while driving 50 mph on an unpaved road.

G'day mate and here we have the eva' so illusive alliga.... BY CRIKEY it's a snake! Isn't she a beautay! I have to be eva' so quiet or the beautiful bloke will become incrediblay scared and run away. Ah yes. Look at this little ripper! The world isnt chop-a-block with these creatures, so its very rare to see one. I keep my distance though, as this little ripper packs a heck-of-a wallop!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ June 29 2002,07:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">G'day mate and here we have the eva' so illusive alliga....  BY CRIKEY    it's a snake!  Isn't she a beautay!  I have to be eva' so quiet or the beautiful bloke will become incrediblay scared and run away.  Ah yes.  Look at this little ripper!  The world isnt chop-a-block with these creatures, so its very rare to see one.  I keep my distance though, as this little ripper packs a heck-of-a wallop!<span id='postcolor'>

at this point the snake is thinking,

"Oh crap! this guys is really annoying! better kill him..." wow.gif

than he tries to give the snake a little peck on the side of its head, than the snake makes its move by biting him in the face. just like in the show.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ June 29 2002,07:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">G'day mate and here we have the eva' so illusive alliga....  BY CRIKEY    it's a snake!  Isn't she a beautay!  I have to be eva' so quiet or the beautiful bloke will become incrediblay scared and run away.  Ah yes.  Look at this little ripper!  The world isnt chop-a-block with these creatures, so its very rare to see one.  I keep my distance though, as this little ripper packs a heck-of-a wallop!<span id='postcolor'>

I have three things to say:

1) You are a sad sad person

2) Ever heard of the Crocodile hunter movies? Everyone knows they suck? I think you all get the picture...

3)Do not judge an australian speech according to this lunatics excessive jargon. Sure some ppl use jargon alot but this is extreme.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ June 29 2002,11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ June 29 2002,07:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">G'day mate and here we have the eva' so illusive alliga....  BY CRIKEY    it's a snake!  Isn't she a beautay!  I have to be eva' so quiet or the beautiful bloke will become incrediblay scared and run away.  Ah yes.  Look at this little ripper!  The world isnt chop-a-block with these creatures, so its very rare to see one.  I keep my distance though, as this little ripper packs a heck-of-a wallop!<span id='postcolor'>

I have three things to say:

1) You are a sad sad person

2) Ever heard of the Crocodile hunter movies? Everyone knows they suck? I think you all get the picture...

3)Do not judge an australian speech according to this lunatics excessive jargon. Sure some ppl use jargon alot but this is extreme.<span id='postcolor'>

I personally found that to be a great example of how funny the show is  biggrin.gif not that his accents or slang is funny, i just read that and visualised the show and how he acts, and i smiled about it smile.gif Like everyone else i think its funny how worked up he gets and how crazy he is biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ June 29 2002,11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2) Ever heard of the Crocodile hunter movies? Everyone knows they suck? I think you all get the picture...<span id='postcolor'>

With this topic being about the new movie. I think i should repeat this.