Sign in to follow this  
itchy_trigger

Stuck on red hammer mission

I'm in the sixth mission on the RED HAMMER CAMPAIGN “Picking up the pieces†I think its called. The one where you have to fix a T-72 and then go and do battle with four or five American M-60s.

I'm able to get the T-72 all patched up and ready, get my driver, I know it's really stupid to go after a tank platoon all by your self and even worse to do it with half your crew, but hey I’m Dimitri Lukin

When I approach the town I get blown up not matter what I do. I have approached the town from all directions, but I always get killed.

The funny thing is that when I first played the mission I was able to kill three tanks and hit a fourth one, all by pure luck, now I have only managed to kill only one of them.

Any tip or tactic you can give me will be welcomed

Get the tanks one by one. i approached them from the left side of the road getting height advantage. first shoot at one and get back. it usually gets after you. so one by one u can gettem all.

Dont hesitate to get back to your camp for repairs if u have damage.

good luck

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pirate @ June 29 2002,08:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Get the tanks one by one. i approached them from the left side of the road getting height advantage. first shoot at one and get back. it usually gets after you. so one by one u can gettem all.

Dont hesitate to get back to your camp for repairs if u have damage.

good luck<span id='postcolor'>

That´s pretty much how I completed it. You´ve got a repair truck so take advantage of it the best you can. Also try to keep moving sideways compared to the M60s and they´re likely to miss a few shots.

I just mowed through them with little difficulty lol......maybe I just got lucky, took pretty heavy damage, but nothing that would disable the tank.