Sign in to follow this  
superhero141

Attention, sitting in chair, other actions?

I need some help. I want people to be sat down in chairs! I think this would be really cool for a cutscene but I don't know how to do it! And what about push-ups, standing up in attention, and what are some other cool things? I know you can do them cuz I've seen it done! Oh also what about talking on the phone?? Thanks!!! confused.gif

Ok, now that I have those, how do I use them? Like say I want somebody to stand to attention when I tell them to? Where would I put the FXStandAtt???

Ok, now that I have those, how do I use them? Like say I want somebody to stand to attention when I tell them to? Where would I put the FXStandAtt???

Give the soldier a MOVE Waypoint and type in the Activation Field of it:</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this playmove "FXStandAtt";<span id='postcolor'>

Also, look in that document that I gaved you for the 'Playmove' and 'Switchmove' commands. smile.gif

hey.... when i do that they just stand there!?!? I used a trigger and they just stand there as normal... tried making them sit in a chair, they just stood there.... need help!!!

I think you must need a script to let a person sit in a chair. (Sorry, can't help you with that)

The other things should work, make sure you set the behaviour to safe in the waypoint, or typ in the init.field of the unit </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setbehaviour "SAFE";<span id='postcolor'> And try the switchmove command once instead of playmove to see if it works.