Sign in to follow this  
bangabob

CO14 Operation Devils Highway @Sangin

Operation Devils Highway

Date: 11/09/12, Tuesday, 19.00

Requirements: @ACE @ACEX @ACEX_RU @ACE_SM @CBA @EOD @Sangin @ASR_AI (@beton @MBG_KillHouses @opx_objects @mb_objects) All added automatically for Sangin

Coop Mission

ACE WOUNDS ENABLED

WARNING: Hardcore players recommended. Map markers/3rd person disabled. Very limited visibility (Due to fields).

Description

Patrolling the Afghan highway is your top priority. This road is 5km long and is the boundary between Taliban territory and the safezones. On your patrol you may encounter other objectives. These are secondary and are not required to finish your mission. Along the highway you will encounter VP's. A VP is a vulnerable point. Or an area that is highly likely to have IED's placed by the Taliban. Approach these areas with extreme caution.

Added systems

Medivac System. Only one medic for the sections. This medic must work with his pilot to treat injured players. Epinephrine is only available from of-site base which is accessible by flying.

Slots:

B section

Rifleman:

Marksman:

Team Leader:

Automatic rifleman:

Rifleman:

D section

Rifleman:

Marksman:

Team Leader:

Automatic rifleman:

Rifleman:

CAS Support

Apache pilot(Part-time):

Apache Gunner(Part-time):

Medivac Pilot:

Medivac Medic:

Player feedback

'the most realistic thing i have played that is close to the real deal.'

'Honestly one of the most realistic missions I have played in a while'

'intense fighting going on! Most of the casualty's seemed to come from RPG's or IED's which is pretty realistic I would imagen'

'Best mission yet was awesome.'

Download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/oHh1qXQt/Operation_Devils_Highway_7hell.html

Youtube link:

Operation Devils Highway Co-14 (@)

Fairly basic revision. No special extras. Just a good realistic mission that works.

Created by Me/ BangaBob

Edited by BangaBob