Sign in to follow this  
dystopian

Issues running WarFX Blastcore with Play with Six

I cannot figure out what I need to do to use WarFX Blastcore clientside while joining servers via Play with Six. Does anyone have a method they could help me with?

Thanks.

Myke;2223456']Either use the WarFX Blascore thread or the Play with Six thread. This section is for Vanilla ArmA 2 Troubleshooting only. Please use the search function.

Also' date=' do not crosspost and post in the correct section and/or thread.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.