Sign in to follow this  
Cane

Heavy transport

It is usual to provide air support to field combat units, by dropping ammo crates or light units by parachute. I think the Ch-47 could be used for dropping ammo and medical equipment. And Bistudios could implement the A-130 which could drop jeeps, or stationary MGs, etc.

I would like to see a C-130 even if its not flyable, just make it AI and let us use it for cargo/parachute drops.

Yes. I am not impressed by "airborne" units that drop from helicopters. Helo's are great for inserting troops, but we need something to make airborne drops possible as well (and bigger maps to support them).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Cane on 3:28 am on Nov. 25, 2001

It is usual to provide air support to field combat units, by dropping ammo crates or light units by parachute. I think the Ch-47 could be used for dropping ammo and medical equipment. And Bistudios could implement the A-130 which could drop jeeps, or stationary MGs, etc.

<span id='postcolor'>