Sign in to follow this  
_qor

Which pbo contains...?

I have merged Arma2Free with my Arma2 RFT.

But now I have to delete some Aram2Free content due to several low-resolution textures which overwrite the high-resolution textures!

So I am opening some .pbo files and searching them for the names which belong to the objects which having low-textures, delete them and create a new .pbo. Works great so far...

But I cant find the pbo file which contains the Construction Sites! I hope that you have got some idea about it!

Perhaps there is a list of which pbo file contains which content - at least roughly...

thanks in advance.

Yeah I dont really like to play online so far because I cant join a lot of servers due to my RFT version.

Perhaps I will buy A2 CO sometime but so far I want to continue learn to edit...

Just buy ArmA 2 and have all your problem solved. Multiplayer is 90% of ArmA experience, if not all 100%.

You are not supposed to open and modify the original game files. Want high resolution textures? Buy the full game.

Additionally, make a proper topic title next time instead of letting us guess what it is exactly you need help with.

And post in the correct section!