Sign in to follow this  
kbernges

Request: Textureless Single-Elevation Island of Minimum Dimensions 2000mx2000m

As I've had issues with Bulldozer crashing shortly after initial render lately (long enough to export some of the files but not the critical one, and any forum posts matching my issue either have no solution or the solution does not work for me), I am wondering whether someone could potentially create for me a simple textureless map with no variation in elevation that has dimensions of minimum 2km to a side.

Searches of Armaholic and these forums have yielded several textureless maps, but none with sufficient dimensions for my needs. As I've spent the last week trying to get Bulldozer working again to no avail; as I'm too frustrated to keep at it, and as this is about all I really need as far as Visitor is concerned, I am wondering whether someone might be willing to help me out.

This island won't be used in any content created by me, and is simply needed for testing purposes. Any sort of copy protect or signing you want to do won't interfere with my needs.

Thank you in advance.

Huh "textureless" ?!!

I think you are mistaken. All released terrains have a texture. Sure, some of them are just a flat colour ...... but its still a texture.

Welp. I'm an idiot. :P That would explain why it was screwing up. Thank you, kind sir or madam. This is why I don't touch Visitor normally.

I hope this help you somehow... if you want plain terrain:

view -> panel of objects -> display list and select -> Terrain Vertices -> select all and change for i.e.: 10 meters

saludos!