Sign in to follow this  
xbuildy

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead No Multiplayer Servers

So I have been playing Arma 2 OA for a while happily then one morning as I logged on to play multiplayer no servers where displayed, I checked my filters and they are all reasonable and should display them, however they don't. Arma 2 works fine it is only OA that is the problem. Any ideas? Sorry if this is a copy of a similar post, I searched for ages and didn't find the same problem. Any help will be appreciated. :D

Absolutely no servers at all? I just started CO today for a quick test and saw a lot of servers up... Sure most of them were DayZ, but some weren't...

No results whatsoever, i'm not entirely sure what's going on i am currently trying to forward ports for it. It doesn't really seem to work

I have got exactly the same issue lately and I got it working through third party server browsers. six updater/launcher is the best one if you ask me

So I have been playing Arma 2 OA for a while happily then one morning as I logged on to play multiplayer no servers where displayed, I checked my filters and they are all reasonable and should display them, however they don't. Arma 2 works fine it is only OA that is the problem. Any ideas? Sorry if this is a copy of a similar post, I searched for ages and didn't find the same problem. Any help will be appreciated. :D

Im having the same exact issue my arma1 and arma2 work fine with servers but when i play arma 2 OA there arent any servers that come up my dayz is working fine aswell if you fined a sollution i would love to hear it so i can fix mine.

Make sure you have your filters off of LAN and make sure it is on Internet, sometimes it switches it to LAN itself.