Hey all,

I've been playing ArmA II for awhile, but I recently had to re-install and since then my controls have never been the same.

1) What is the action in the controls menu called for opening up the context menu (e.g. open door, get in vehicle)?

2) What is the action in the controls menu called for switching weapons? Is it toggle weapons or switch weapons? Why does it not work when I press the button in Day Z? E.g. If I accidentaly pick up tin cans, I have to throw them all to get rid of the reticle, I cannot switch to nothing. I can also not press the button to lower weapon, does nothing.

3) What do I change to make it so that if I press W, he walks, and if I hold shift, he runs? And why does he change between them when I press right mouse button?

4) If anybody has any recommendations on controls, could you please explain them?

Thanks, Arma II is clunky as hell but I enjoy it a lot.

By default it's [ for up and ] for down. Or just scroll wheel. Middle mouse to select.

F to change weapon modes. Scroll wheel to select a pistol or launcher or place a satchel. DayZ changes a lot of defaults and mechanics. DayZ is not ArmA2. There are no tin cans in ArmA2.

You'd change the mappings under ESC -> Options -> Controls Or you can double tap Shift to force walking.

ArmA2's default controls work fine for me so I have no recommendations, sorry. :)

• Thanks 1

The two main peripherals I use are a Nostromo and a mouse, keyboard is obviously there, but really more to monitor the pc whilst playing the game. If you go into ‘Options’ then ‘Controls’ ingame, you can almost remap the whole of Arma’s controls to suit you.

Rolling your mouse wheel will bring up your quick ‘Action menu’, but as for main controls look at remapping to suit your gameplay..

:)

alguém poderia me informar se tem alguma tecla para destravar a arma do artilheiro no helicóptero ah-64? 

exemplo: estou de piloto e quero controlar a arma manualmente e poder mover ela para todos os lados, como se fosse no artilheiro