Sign in to follow this  
frankchickens

Arma 2 - Pathfinder - Tank Control Questions - How to get everyone back into tanks

Hello! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I have been having serious issues at a part of a level, but I dont think it is a bug so I chose here, I will try and describe it as vaguely as possible to prevent spoilers.

After speaking with locals at Timurkalaj, I want to get everyone back in the tanks and get on with the game. But when I issue orders like regroup, halt, back in formation, they all just run around like idiots and dont get in their tanks, and some of them are 'away' so I cant control them, but I can't find them on the map either. Because all my subordinates are running around like headless chickens, when I come under attack (without leaving Timurkalaj) they all get killed cos they are just either running around of having a lie down in the grass, very susceptible to tank MG fire.

Is there any easy way to get everyone back in their tanks so I am a working armoured convoy like I was before the cut-scene? It is driving me mental? The best I managed so far was to go the next checkpoint with most people in tanks, but there was still 3/4 guys running alongside the tanks, and they got killed.

Use F1,F2,f3 etc to choose your men (in all armored vehicles you need 3 guys-commander, gunner and driver). Then target with your mouse on tank and give them order to get in that vehicle.

Or choose 3 guys pres 4 and then next noumber with tank or APC and give them order to get in vehicle.

Check this video too:

http://video.answers.com/arma-ii-commanding-your-team-dev-diary-183693146