Sign in to follow this  

When passing through the walls will remove the AI?

Any minor amendments and make a bunch of amendments to the network and it has not yet been removed.

Correct management of helicopters, even in real life so do not demolish the usual weather, these helicopters, even in windy weather, they normally fly.

And make the team weight for vehicles in the script that is on the similarity MassSet 3000KG.

And when the fix throws a grenade? They both jump out the window of the building jumpers, even with 5m not throw it.

Not sure.

Not sure.

why answer then?

@Titanic, I'm assuming you're using a web translator, because it's almost impossible to understand what you're actually asking? Perhaps you could post what your natural language is and another member here could help with a more understandable translation.

why answer then?

@Titanic, I'm assuming you're using a web translator, because it's almost impossible to understand what you're actually asking? Perhaps you could post what your natural language is and another member here could help with a more understandable translation.

Когда иÑправÑÑ‚ прохождение ИИ Ñквозь Ñтены и двери?

Сделайте команду маÑÑÑ‹ на подобии SetMass Ð´Ð»Ñ Ñ‚Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ñпорта, чтобы можно было ее менÑÑ‚ÑŒ.

Когда иÑправÑÑ‚ броÑки гранат? Ð¡ÐµÐ¹Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð¾Ð½Ð° Ñкачет как мÑчик и попаÑÑ‚ÑŒ в окно Ð·Ð´Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð´Ð°Ð¶Ðµ Ñ 5м не реально.

ИÑправте управление вертолетами он должен летать ровно и не уходить в Ñторону как ÑейчаÑ, даже в реальных видео можно видеть что вертолеты летают ровно и не куда не ÑноÑит их при атаке. Это может быть только в Ñильный ветер.

Вот на оригинале извините Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð·Ð° мой англ но Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ²Ð¾Ð¶Ñƒ в Google и там многое может не правельно.

Ah, sorry, I meant you could post that you were Russian, and then another Russian member could contact you and work out a translation, as posting in any other language than English isn't allowed on these forums (Sorry for leading you astray)