Sign in to follow this  
Hardliner

Stupid commander

Just today I put a mission together having Spetz Natz going to different parts of Everon attacking villages and just as we headed into another village the Officer yelled out "ALL ATTACK SPETZ NATZ!" and after a second of *voooom vooooom* one of the men yelled out "oh no 1 is down". The officer ordered us all to attack him and my comrades were fast to do as they were told smile.gif Has anyone seen this kind of behaviour before? Sorry if its been posted before.

Not sure what happenned. So you were the spetz Natz and the commander ordered himself shot?

COLINMAN

Yeah thats it. We were all Spetz Natz and going off to kill rebals but instead of yelling contact he ordered his own death. "All attack Spetz Natz!" Turned to see what was going on and they all shot him, then I heard "oh no 1 is down". The rebals were far away in "safe" mode and did nothing untill I started shooting them. I don't think I have seen it before.

He may have hit some friendly units by mistake if they ran into his line of fire, or if he used a grenade. That might have caused him to identify himself as an enemy, and direct the troops under his command to attack the new threat.

I don't think so. Commander was to my left and I pretty much saw it from the start, I just turned to see who was shooting him and it was my guys more than 10 metres behind, AFTER he gave the order (plus I didn't have any enemy units in the imidiate area on the map). There was no combat, no grenades and we were pretty much spread out.