Sign in to follow this  
-SW-Tybo

Best multiplayer player

Who in your opinion is the best OFP player out there?

IMHO I would have to say Wes Craven, Enron Exec and Bloodhound87, those are my top three.

Well, its me of course biggrin.gif

Well, in what dimension of OFP are you talking about? All around? Flying? Or light infantry combat?

Blood is pretty damn good, but I like to to think that on a good day I can give him run for his money on a Deathmatch map.

Enron Exec, hes good, Ive played with him a few times, but by no means the best.

Never ran across Wes Craven.

This thread could become fun when someone especial finds it. Remember the last thread of this kind when he with his big ego had some funny posts.

I guess there is no best player.

btw: Would you qualify the 'One-Hit-Wonder' with many kills, but bad stealth behaviour and thus also dying often a better player in DM then someone with fewer kills but the best kill/death rate?

LOL at tex.

Cmon bloodhound87 is #1 in OFP. Won all the 1 v1 tourneys, and is generally an pain in the butt when he is enemy.

Now ego makes me want to say when it comes to ground pounding, I am the man, or maybe its that I score in the top 3 on all servers with regularity that makes me want to say that...hmmm. Well I will say I am at the top of the heap somewhere.  Tex your up there with me bro lol.

Anyone care to see who is number 1 ground pounder? BIG DM EGO FEST!!

Flagfight2small, and PB_Killseville any time.

We can get maybe the guys at virtual-wars.com to make it officialy sanctioned. Ohh sounds like fun. 2 DM maps full of egos!!!

hehe, bring it. Yeah, I admit it, Blood has kicked my ass with incredible regularity. But I get a kill on him here and there.

I bet Im a better pilot though

*ego starts to pulse, slowly expanding to engulf everything in the room*

tounge.gif

I would just say best overall, the guy who is continually dominating map after map. Tex, you don't want to run across Wes, unless you are on his team. Wes is a fellow Shadow Warrior from Germany who plays on MTCO mainly, he says his ping is too high for Stoners. sad.gif Wes dominated like no other. He avrages 16 kills per match, next closest guy has like 9 per(i have a humble 4per :}) Bloodhound frustated the hell out of me when first started playing but i haven't seen him around in a long time. Where did Blood go?

I've seen some players who maybe aren't good shots or pilots, but they're good at leading thier group in co-op missions. I've seen many people take a group of disorganized grabasstic peices of amphibian shit and lead them to victory on a public server. I've played the same mission (name escapes me now) many times on that public server, and the times when we have good leadership, we get much more out of the mission than simple run and kill (and be killed). But then again, there must be cooperation from all the players in order to have a good leader.

-=Die Alive=-

Silly thread = close smile.gif