Sign in to follow this  
runforrest

Heavy FPS drops at missionstart or when using the map. Some1 else have this?

I had MAJOR fps drops (9fps max) at mission start of the coop mission where u have to take out the kingtiger(coop8). The same happened in the ambush mission(coop6) when i opened the map and closed it. Than when i open map again FPS rise back to normal (ca45fps), when i close map, again just 9FPS. ALT-TAB to desktop and back into game returend FPS back to normal. Does anybody else experience this? I never had anything like this before in the ArmAseries. Check my sig for settings, i use the same in IF44.

i should add the map fps drop now happened 4 times. 3 times i was connected to hosted(no dedi) coop game. and just a few minutes ago i was on pvp *FK* test server (dedi) , when i used the parajump feature and clicked on the map, again fps drop when i closed the map. alt tab fixed it

Edited by RunForrest

What's the driver on that 560? I found somewhere that the last driver (301.42) seems to cause some frame rate issues. I did a roll back to the 301.24 betas and that seemed to work.

oops forgot that info in my sig, fixed now

jea i read that but that isnt my problem. i also have this when i change from editor map to preview. so it happens any time but nor everytime.