Sign in to follow this  
RED

Campaign team needed

The Operation Signal-Strike team (lead by SFG from the OFPEC) is currently looking for mission editors and scriptors.

If you think you have the time and commitment to join the team, send me an email at:

graham_uk@btopenworld.com

The website and trailer can be found at:

http://signal-strike.526th.com/

Also we will require an example mission that you have produced as an assessment of your skill.

Thanks,

RED

Before you ask for expertise, maybe fix all the errors on your webpage wink.gif

If people happen to read this and decide to take a look at the trailer, to see how good you are, do you think they can be bothered to install all the upgrades?

Think about it... tounge.gif

I do not run the website, but I will pass that on.

RED

I'd like to join but I like to do sound editing and some scripted cutscences, so if I sent you a mission it probably wouldn't fit your standards. sad.gif

---I use a guitar recording program for all my sound files. It has a lot of noise gates, reverb, and distored effects. smile.gif

Yes noflyzone the Red isn't responsible for the website and all the errors in it. *but there r none* And we r only the mission makers and scripters so don't blame us. vulcan we do need voice actors so u can contact SFG and speak with him about it, cheers wink.gif

Hey navy,

He has been emailed now (give me a shout if you did not get it).

We still need more people good mission editors/scripters.

Thanks,

RED

Hey Red long time no see!!! How is it going? everything's cool ah? I heard that messiah left the team cos he has got alot of shit going on with his campaign biggrin.gif Well see u around and keep in touch, cheers wink.gif

Navy_Seals Out!!!

*Bump*

We still need more members.

RED