Sign in to follow this  
specopcomando

These weapons should be released!

Don't you guys want a binocular with zoom function and more light weapons like the mp5 (unsilenced would rock)

And you probably heard this before can't you add pistols for officers or pilots. And a heavy weapon that you can deploy and remove when you want, some kind of mobile m2 machinegun.

Pilots should have pistols, officers dont need them.

UnSD MP5 would be ok for an alternative.

A Machine Gunner team would be cool, they might need a transport and a few men to man the machine gun and move ammo and stuff around.

Great Ideas

I think every soldier should have a pistol for backup, that way you dont have to run when youre out of ammo.

there's a mod called G8 mod.they have great HK addons.

also, grunts don't carry pistols. officers do...but i wouldn't mind seeing for grunts in the game too...

unsilenced MP5? kind of useless, i'd rather have a M-16 than an unsilenced 9mm SMG

the M2 would be too heavy to carry around, i believe i read somewhere that when it is moved IRL it is split up into 3 parts, and besides, you'd be a sitting duck just standing in the open with a M2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ June 11 2002,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">unsilenced MP5?  kind of useless, i'd rather have a M-16 than an unsilenced 9mm SMG

the M2 would be too heavy to carry around, i believe i read somewhere that when it is moved IRL it is split up into 3 parts, and besides, you'd be a sitting duck just standing in the open with a M2<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, the M2 is not a one man deal. It requires at the minimum 3 people. One to carry the receiver, one to carry the barrels and tripod, and one to help carry some of the ammo. 4 people is actually a lot easier if you're moving around lots of ammo.

To the original poster, as far as the Mp5's go there has been several non-silenced MP5's already made by various mod groups. As someone else mentioned, The Lost Brothers MOD crew made a great HK submachine gun pack. I prefer silenced MP-5's myself.

Binoculars with adjustable zoom would be good though.

Pistols are carried in the U.S. Army by Medics, officers, pilots, and vehicle crew members as well as Special Operations soldiers like Delta Force and Green Beret soldiers (I'm not sure if Army Ranger grunts carry pistols).

At any rate, if you haven't heard, the soon-to-be-released "OFP-Resistance" expansion pack from BIS will include pistols and new animations for firing those pistols.

What I wish is that they would add a simple bayonet. That I think would have been much easier for them to include. Just a simple rifle thrust animation and a command for thrusting the bayonet. sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I like the idea of the handgun as a secondary weapon. And the MP5's are very nice to have when you need to be quiet. wink.gif